Sunday, July 31, 2011

an especially girlish post . [SM]



here a just a couple of my favorite things.



Honey & Sugar face Scrub/Mask .
 An especially thrifty and beautiful friend of mine once suggested this to me and when I finally got around to trying it, I very much liked the results.
I did equal parts sugar & honey, it is quite a nice compliment to any longlong bath. & far more delicious and inexpensive than it's chemically competition. 



VINTAGE SOAP COMPANY
Triple Butter Soap, Sandlewood, & Patchouli [my undying favorite]. 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagesoapcompany




& slightly unrelated but equally loved...

Why, feathers of course. 
tied in hair, sewn into a sultry dress, on the wall, at the end of the chain around your neck, any place is sweet enough.



oh, isn't it obvious. 


1 comment:

  1. I love your pretty pictures. Katrina put this link on her facebook page. Very nice. Love, Becky
    Let me know if you want me to put a link on my blog for you. I would be happy to : )

    ReplyDelete